The New Worst Witch (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Antidepressants – Day 154 (Photo credit: JF Sebastian)
Anti-ACLU-2 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I wrote the other day of a decoration I bought of a crashed witch and I wondered how long it would last. Well, the first day, the perps folded the left corner diagonally over the witch’s face. And today, when I opened my door, they twisted the plastic witch and made it into a roll. And I kept hearing boo-hoo, boo-hoo, boo-hoo, boo-hoo over and over. Someone was saying it very loud and laughing. The perps have such originality, don’t they?
I noticed that I have a few new readers. People who have strange things happening to them, but don’t know what in the world is going on. I just want to give you newbies a few hints.
1. You’re not crazy. Don’t let anyone tell you need to see a psychiatrist. You don’t need one. You’re very sane. You’re saner than a lot of the people who harass you. They’re the ones who should be seeing psychiatrists.
2. Don’t let anyone convince you to take medication for your problem. You don’t need it. And especially if they try to tell you to take antidepressants. If you begin to take antidepressants, they will use it against you. If you complain about what’s happening to you, they’ll tell people you’re on antidepressants and that’s why you imagine people are following you around. So stay away from the pills. If you don’t, they’ll tell everyone you’re crazy. They’ll tell everyone you’re crazy, anyway, but they’ll have nothing to back it up. If you take antidepressants, then they will.
3. I hate to have to tell you this, but it’s the truth. Usually, our families are in on what’s happening to us, and are part of the gang stalkers. Family will usually tell you that you’re imaging things and to seek help from a doctor. Keep an open mind on this. I know you probably think I don’t know what I’m talking about, but I do.
4. Probably someone you know reported you to the government as being a dangerous person. It could be someone who has a grudge against you, a lawyer, family, it could be someone you had a run-in with, your boss, etc. It could be anyone. They’ve reported you under the Patriot Act. The Patriot Act encourages people to report anyone they think is dangerous to their community leaders. This gets you placed on a list of people who are dangerous. And your life becomes a living hell. You become a target and people in the community are told to watch everything you say and do. It’s like what happened in Nazi Germany.
5. And the lies begin about you. The people will be told you’re crazy, on antidepressants, a drunk, pedophile, anti-American, very violent, etc.
6. The perps will break into your home, or apartment, almost every day. They’ll steal your food, put poison in your food, rip your clothes, mess with your car, kill your pets, steal your money, hack your computer, put dirt in front of your apartment or home, etc. There is nothing the perps will not do to you.
7. You will be watched 24/7. There is nowhere you can go to get away from the perps. They’ll be everywhere you go. And I mean everywhere. It doesn’t matter where you go.
8. Don’t move. If you have a home and can afford upkeep, don’t give it up. If you’re thinking of moving to get away from the perps, it won’t make any difference. Wherever you go, there will be new perps to follow you around. Save your money and stay where you are. You can’t get away from the bastards! And don’t think that if you move out of the U.S. it will stop. It won’t. Gang stalking is happening in almost every country.
9. You really can’t trust anyone; not your doctor, cashier, friend, family, church members, librarians, your next door neighbor, priests, police, FBI, ACLU, US government, etc. No one! Don’t bother complaining to police, FBI, government,etc. about what’s happening to you. They all know what’s happening and will not help you. And you might even be arrested and accused of making up stories. So forget about getting help from any government.
10. Try to live your life as normally as you can. I know you’ll probably want to hide from the world with all the garbage thrown your way, but don’t. It’s not good for your mental state.
11. Be careful when you eat out. You will get undercooked food, given the wrong food, poison put in it, you’ll be given old food (sometimes they’ll even give you something they take out of the garbage), and raw food. Expect bad food wherever you go. If you do eat out, check out the food very carefully before you eat it. Or you might end up with food poisoning.
The things above are just some of the things that might happen to you. Expect anything and everything to happen to you.
Contact info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.