Senator Ron Wyden (D-Oregon), again spoke about the data collection and privacy rights at the Center for American Progress Action Fund. He spoke about the NSA government authority collecting information on law-abiding citizens, and how collection of this information seems to be limitless. He also spoke about how the Patriot Act as we citizens know is not the same Patriot Act the government secretly uses to interpret the law. The government uses its own definition of the law to spy on citizens.
So the Patriot Act as we know it is not the same Patriot Act that the government uses. I guess the government makes up its own Patriot Act as it needs it.
Senator Wyden also said that if something isn’t done about all the surveillance of citizens, the government will be creating a surveillance state that will be worse than the one we have now.
Senator Wyden also made comments about other things he knows that he cannot divulge. And I’m sure when he spoke about things he cannot divulge, he was thinking of American citizens like us who have written and told him about our targeting.
I’ve asked you all before to fax Senator Wyden and tell him about your targeting. The more information he can gather on what’s happening to us the better.
As a matter of fact, Senator Wyden threatened to leak information about what’s happening to American citizens if Obama doesn’t do something about NSA spying.
So, please, do your part. Fax Senator Wyden and let him know what’s happening to you. The more of us faxing him information, the more power he’ll have to help us. Senator Wyden is doing his part by speaking up as much as he can. Please help by providing more information to him.
Senator Wyden has my support on what he does. If he ever runs for President, I’m voting for him. No one else has taken the time, except Udall, to speak up in our name. He’s A-0ne in my opinion.
Contact info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com
- House forces vote on amendment that would limit NSA bulk surveillance (guardian.co.uk)
- Congress Moves Toward Meaningful Reform of Domestic Surveillance (thenation.com)
- Wyden on NSA Domestic Surveillance at Center for American Progress (wyden.senate.gov)
- Under Section 215 of the Patriot Act might also allow the NSA or FBI to retain bulk…. (mspportal.net)
- Secret Surveillance Laws & Court: “The Very Definition Of Tyranny” (notthesingularity.com)
- Senator Ron Wyden: White House considering scaling back data collection (guardian.co.uk)
- Obama Considering Ending NSA Surveillance Program Says Democrat Senator Wyden (eteknix.com)