I think it’s good that Associated Press journalists became targets of the United States government. And I also think it’s fantastic that the patriots and tea party people became targets of the government.
It’s good, because the term “targets” is being bandy about. Every news article I’ve read is using the word “target”. So now when we targets talk about being a target of the U.S. government people are more likely to believe what we say. Before, no one would even listen. I want to suggest to targets to tell everyone you know that you’re a target of the U.S. government, and tell them everything that’s happening to you. We have to strike while the term “targets” is getting a lot of attention. Everybody’s writing about targets and this is the time to get their attention.
The journalist who wrote the story about the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) targeting tea party and patriots, said he found the article about it on someone’s blog. He didn’t go out and find it on his own, he regurgitated it from someone’s blog. Journalist today seem to be very lazy. They don’t go out on the street and try to find a story. That’s too much work.
I heard a journalist on the radio say that from now on he’s going to read a lot more blogs and try to find stories in the blogosphere. Maybe if they start to read all the blogs that are out there, they’ll run into blogs about the targeting of U.S. citizens. Maybe we targets will get lucky and some journalist can bring attention to our cause. There are a lot of blogs about gang stalking being written, and journalist have to be blind to miss all the blogs.
So, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that some journalist will run across my blog, or someone else’s blog, and make it a headline story. I don’t care whose blog they write about. I just want out of this hell.
Contact info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com
- CNN Poll: Tea party gets boost from IRS controversy (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Tea Party Looks To Take Advantage Of Scandal (huffingtonpost.com)
- Tea Party approval up nine percentage points since public learns IRS targeted them… (bluegrasspundit.com)
- IRS Apologizes For Targeting Tea Party Groups During The Election (minx.cc)
- Politico: Here’s Why Journalists Suck Today (riehlworldview.com)
- Gang Stalking – American reporters open your eyes and ear??!! (neverending1.wordpress.com)