Five things I’m thankful for:
1. My health. I thank whoever is in charge every day for giving me good health (cross my fingers).
2. My stubbornness. It is my stubbornness that has given me the ability to handle the gang stalking that’s happening to me. So I’m thankful for being stubborn.
3. I’m thankful to my parents for giving me strong genes.
4. I’m thankful for my intelligence.
5. I’m thankful for my spirit. I may feel down for a while, but I know I’ll get up again, and be stronger than ever.
Countdown: 122 blogs to write.
Contact Info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com