This is from a 1955 MKULTRA document. I got it from Wikipedia.
These are the things that they’re still doing to us. Nothing’s changed.
1. Substance which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in private.
2. Substance which will increase the efficiency of mentation(sic) and perception.
3. Materials which will cause the victim to age faster/slower in maturity.
4. Material which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
5. Material which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.
6. Materials which will cause temporary/permanent brain damage and loss of memory.
7. Substance which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called “brain washing“.
8. Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.
9. Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.
10. Substance which will produce physical disablement, such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.
11. Substance which will produce a chemical that can cause blisters.
12. Substance which will alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient is to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.
13. A material which will cause mental confusion of such type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain fabrication under questioning.
14. Substance which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetected amounts.
15. Substance which will promote weakness or distortion of eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.
16. A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, aerosols, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.
17. A material that can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a person to perform physical activity.
If you read the above items, I’m such you recognize them, because this is the sort of things we deal with every day. This document includes nothing about hidden cameras in our homes, and other things they do to us. Big Brother is still alive in 2013.
Contact info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com
- Gang Stalking – MKUltra experiments still happening. (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- Stalking? No… (abbyjstudio.wordpress.com)