Well, well, well, Associated Press, welcome to my world.
The reporters were having their calls hacked.
Again, AP, welcome to my world.
I can’t say I feel sympathy for the AP people. Most of them aren’t real reporters. If they were, what’s happening to us targets would long ago been discovered. All these reporters do is regurgitate what some other reporters write and don’t really go out in the field and investigate anything.
Now, all these AP people are up in arms about the government investigating them. How dare the government do this to them!
Again, AP, welcome to my world and the world of other targets. Maybe if you reporters did your job of being journalists correctly, maybe you’d have discovered it’s happening to a lot of Americans.
Now, AP, it’s happening to you. My heart sings. Maybe it should happen to more journalists. Maybe you journalists will wake up and realize what’s going on with the government’s intrusion into our lives
All the press organizations are going to get together and protest the government’s intrusion into the press’ first amendment rights.
Again, AP, welcome to my world.
I haven’t had first amendment rights in years. My phone’s hacked, computer, too, and cameras have been put in my home. AP, maybe they’ll put cameras in your bathroom so they can watch you when you have to poo. Now, wouldn’t you like that? You think it’s bad having them listen to your phone calls, wait until they watch you poo. That’s real fun. Maybe, AP, you should check your bathrooms for break-ins.
AP and other press organization, go out and protest, but know that you’re not doing your job. You’ve failed on that score. You’ve failed on the fact that we expect our press people to find out the truth and report it. But you Press people haven’t done that. You’ve listened to your government and fallen short on what’s really happening in the U.S. You’ve become pawns of the U.S. government. You’ve failed, failed, failed. Now suffer the consequences.
AP, welcome to my world and the world of other targets. We’ve been suffering without anyone willing to listen to our complaints. Maybe now you’ll listen to what we have to say. Now you know what it feels like to have your world turned upside down. Maybe now you’ll all become better reporters. But I doubt you will. You haven’t suffered enough.
Associated Press, welcome to the world of American targets!
Contact info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com
- Journalism groups, lawmakers voice ire at AP phone records seizure (upi.com)
- Breaking: Justice Department Admits to Spying on Over 100 Individual Associated Press Journalists Over Two Month Period (thedailysheeple.com)
- No justification for Obama’s war on First Amendment (salon.com)
- In “Massive and Unprecedented Intrusion”, the Associated Press says Government has Secretly Obtained the Telephone Records of its News Reporters and Editors (blackchristiannews.com)
- AP Reporters Information Hoovered Up By DOJ – AP Calls it a ‘Massive and Unprecedented Intrusion.’ (dslreports.com)
- White House claims no knowledge of AP investigation (rt.com)
- Government secretly grabs AP’s phone records (tv.msnbc.com)
- Lawmakers rip Justice Department over AP phone records grab (foxnews.com)
- Attorney General defends decision to get AP staff phone records (wqad.com)
- Seizure of AP phone records harms free press (kansascity.com)