Image via Wikipedia
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 6,300 times in 2011. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
Thanks everybody for reading my blog. Thanks to all the people in Sweden and Great Britain who read my blog. I didn’t know anyone from Sweden and Great Britain read it. And thanks to all my fellow Americans who read my blog. Appreciate each one of you. Love to all of you!
This is a report on my blogging habits sent to me by WordPress.com. What other site would do this for a blogger? Not many. If you want to blog, choose http://WordPress.com. They’re the best!
A million thanks, WordPress! Love all you guys!
- 2011 in review (mistakablypremier.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review. A free report from WordPress. (kreenpananas.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (WordPress Stats) (thetygerlily.com)
- 2011 in review of MuslimFaith.WordPress.Com (muslimfaith.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in Review (twelve16.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (elrambo.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (ikarowina.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review of the blog page (fikishakenya.wordpress.com)
- Thoughts on Translation 2011 annual report (thoughtsontranslation.com)
- 2011 in review (myconflictedself.wordpress.com)
- 2011 Blog Report (potentialroyalmarine.wordpress.com)