Go take a look at everything you published in May. Pick the top 5 posts you liked the most, and put them together into a post for today, with commentary on what about you learned about those topics since then.
These are my 5 favorite posts from May:
1) Would I consider running for President? I wrote that I would definitely consider running for President. The more I’ve thought of running for President, the more the idea of being president appeals to me. I look at President Obama and all the power he has and I want some of that power. I have such little power now being a targeted person that I envy Obama’s power.
2) Do I think global warming is real? I still think global warming is real. And since I wrote this blog, I’ve read a lot more on the subject and find no reason to change my mind on global warming.
3) Who annoys you more Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga? I find Lady Gaga more annoying than when I wrote this blog. She recently sold 1 million copies of her album , which is a very high number. But what I find really annoying is that she sold her “Born This Way” album for .99 cents. And she had her albums in almost any place you can think of. If all the other artists sold their albums for .99 cents, I’m sure all of their albums would have sold in the millions, too. She sold her album at such a low price so that her numbers would increase in sales. It’s sort of like cheating. How many albums would she have sold at the regular price? I’m sure not anywhere near a million.
4) What occupation did you want as a child? In my blog I wrote I was interested in becoming an artist as a child and I did. Since writing this blog, I purchased an art book about John Singer Sargent, an American artist. After looking at his art work, I can honestly say, I don’t ever think my artistic ability will ever match his. His art work is beyond human. The portraits of the people he painted seem to be alive. He had an uncanny ability to see through people and catch their essence. Absolutely stunning! I’m a little jealous of his artistic ability.
5. How do you decide who to be friends with? After writing this blog, I felt a need to have a friend. Ever since then, I kind of have had my eye out looking for someone to be friends with. The exact opposite of what I wrote in my blog. I wrote that friendship happened slowly and developed into friendship without either party realizing they were becoming friends. And now, here I am, hunting for a friend…
So, on some things my opinions have changed, but, mostly, I still feel the same about the things I wrote in May 2011.
Contact Info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com