Some helpful info – all these things also happen to me.
Street theater is any premeditated harassment that takes place in a public setting, ranging from the dumbfoundingly stupid and simple to the elaborate/sophisticated plan that definitely was not worth it.
– Leaving dead/dying animals in target’s path. Squirrels, rats, mice, birds, dogs. Leaving small feathers in targets path repeatedly.
– Saying first or last names of family members/ close friends aloud in public within earshot. Strangers saying target’s name in public.
– Crowding stores/shops after you arrive, causing delays in checkout lanes. Preoccupying employees with stupid questions/ requests. Paying for items with copious amounts of change.
– Having cats/ dogs/ children suddenly run into road as you drive by.
– Couples fighting in public w/ loud, abusive language. Younger males cursing, spitting, using vulgar language.
-People talking about severe abuse, suicides, drug abuse in front of target. People pretending to smoke hard drugs in front of target. People breaking down…
View original post 1,220 more words