1. You own a gun.
2. You believe in Conspiracy theories.
3. While sitting on a park bench or a public place, you text privately.
4. You carry observation equipment, or stand around in the same area too long.
5. You pay cash at a hotel.
6. You have more than seven days of food.
7. You question the government’s war policy.
8. Write a blog protesting what the government is doing (they know you’re telling the truth and don’t want it to get out).
9. Ask questions about Wall Street big shots getting government help.
10. Protest anything.
11. Oppose genetically engineered food.
12. You hold gold (you own gold because you don’t trust the dollar).
13. Support Ron Paul.
14. Wear a hoodie (they can’t see your face and you might be up to something, otherwise, why would you wear a hoodie?).
15. Have bumper stickers anywhere on your car protesting anything the government does.
16. Take pictures or videos.
17. Write on a piece of paper (don’t you know that no one writes anymore, especially on paper).
18l Buy flashflights (what do you need flashlights for?)
19. Criticize the government killing innocent people with drones.
20. You’re a lone wolf.
21. You carry a backpack.
22. You don’t own a phone.
If you do any of the above things, the government considers you a terrorists. Well, I can tell you, I’m considered a terrorist. I write on paper, write a blog, pay in cash, wear a hoodie, have bumper stickers, have flashlights, etc.
Contact info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com
- More Signs You Are a Terrorist: Young or Use Social Media (ritholtz.com)
- Gang stalking America courtesy of DHS (ppjg.me)
- Abuses Of Power Always – Always – Expand Beyond Their Original Application (ritholtz.com)
- Gang Stalking – Another “black stain” on America’s history. (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- Gang Stalking – Free Speech? Not in U.S. (neverending1.wordpress.com)