Not much news on Edward Snowden. He’s still in the airport in Russia, but his father did speak out. His father said that he spoke with his son and his son is willing to return to the U.S. on certain conditions. First, Edward Snowden wants a promise from the U.S. that he will not be arrested right away and not gagged when he arrives. Snowden wants to be able to tell his side of the story before he’s put somewhere and no one knows where he is. If I were Snowden, I wouldn’t believe anything the U.S. government promises me. They’ll promise him the world and arrest him as soon as he steps on U.S. soil.
I’ve made a lot of promises to myself over the years and never kept them. So I made a promise to myself when my gang stalking began that I would not cut my hair until I wasn’t a prisoner of the U.S. government.
So far, I’ve kept the promise. My hair is now below my waist. This is the first time in my life my hair has been this long. I’ve had very short hair and hair just above my shoulders. For years, my hair has been above my shoulders. It’s the most conveninent style for me. If it gets too hot, I can put it in a ponytail and get it out of the way.
Lately, the long hair is beginning to annoy me. It takes a long time to wash, rinse and dry. And it also takes a long time to braid it in the morning. I can no longer wash my hair and go.
Also, the long hair reminds me how long I’ve been a victim of gang stalking. In a way, this is depressing. It reminds me how long this miserable thing has been happening to me.
But on the other hand, it reminds me how strong I’ve been. That I didn’t give up. That I’ve remained strong no matter what the government threw my way, and is still throwing.
My hair is a sliding scale of what I’ve endured, and it gives me strength.
I’m writing this blog about my hair to remain myself not to cut my hair, because if I do, it just shows my weakness. I’m reinforcing the promise I made to myself when my gang stalking began. I will not cut my hair until the U.S. government releases me from its hold.
When the day comes that I’m free, I will chop off my hair and put it in a glass frame for all to see. When someone asks me why I keep hair in a frame, I will explain the reason.
And if the government never stops harassing me, I will continue to let my hair grow. I’ll be like Rapunzel who let her hair grow down the castle wall.
Contact info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com
- Edward Snowden’s father says he would return to U.S. (metronews.ca)
- Edward Snowden’s father seeks to broker deal with U.S. for son’s return (latimes.com)
- NSA leaker’s dad says son would return to US (troyrecord.com)
- America Speaks: Petition to Pardon Edward Snowden Exceeds 100,000 Signature Threshold (dprogram.net)
- Ed Snowden beware: U.S. State Dept. has confirmed history of running covert abductions of Americans in Ecuador (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Russian TV touts Edward Snowden as a hero, “On the side of Russia, or maybe the side of China” (freakoutnation.com)
- Gang Stalking – Edward Snowden, have a safe journey. (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- Gang Stalking – How many terrorist acts has the National Security Agency created? (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- Only 4% of Men Find Short Hair Attractive (mix1065fm.cbslocal.com)