I’m beginning to think that the American people need to experience a dictatorship, then maybe they’ll stop being such dummies. They believe everything the government tells them about what the National Security Agency is doing. Oh, it’s alright, government, if you keep records of every call we make. It’s okay, government, whatever you want to do to keep us “safe”, just do it. Just do whatever you have to do, government, we trust you.
Freedom is not letting the TSA feel up an 80-year-old woman/man at the airport. Freedom is not making a veteran take off his prosthetic legs so TSA can check him out. Freedom is not telling American citizens to watch other citizens. Freedom is not putting a camera in someone’s home and watching everything that person does. Freedom is not allowing a farmer to have guests in his home and not let that farmer give his guests the food he’s grown. Freedom is not setting fire to the farmer’s crop so he can’t sell it without FDA approval. Freedom is not allowing children to run a lemonade stand. Freedom is not arresting someone because he wore an American flag upside down on his shirt.
America is getting so bad that we have to watch whatever we say and do. We have to be careful because every phone call we make someone’s listening. There are cameras everywhere watching all of us. And there are snitches everywhere ready to run to the government to report someone using his God-given right to express an opinion against the government.
All the above sound to me like we’re under a dictatorship. Hitler did exactly the same thing to his people. Maybe that’s what we need, another Hitler to make people wake up to what is happening in America.
America the free. Free? Who’s free? Not me and all those others who are victims of government harassment.
So, that’s why I think the American people should experience a real dictatorship, then they’ll know that the system they’re living under is not freedom. It’s an illusion.
P.S. Thanks to whoever fixed my Zemanta. Hug.
Contact info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com
- Freedom versus The National-Security State (fff.org)
- The Illusion of Freedom in the Land of the Blind (americanclarion.com)
- Scott Mowry: Curtain About to Rise for Global Transformation (goldenageofgaia.com)
- The Illusion of American Freedom (lewrockwell.com)
- Gang Stalking – U.S. government, you don’t know what the word “freedom” means. (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- Gang Stalking – Americans, wake up before it’s too late!!!! (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- Gang Stalking – How many terrorist acts has the National Security Agency created? (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- Gang Stalking – Americans partners in crime with U.S. government. (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- Gang Stalking – Edward Snowden, have a safe journey. (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- Privacy: The Lost Freedom (unitedwebelieve.wordpress.com)