I’ve really tried to give President Obama every chance I can to prove himself on human rights, but I’ve given up. He’s just another Bush in a different suit.
Obama has in his cabinet a lot of the same Bush people. He also has continued almost every program Bush approved. There’s really no difference between the two. One just talks a better game – Obama. There are very few new faces in Washington. It’s the same old boy network.
But yesterday did it for me. Obama got up in front of television cameras and denied that any surveillance is happening to American citizens. Yeah, they did gather information from Verizon on citizens’ phones, emails, etc. but that’s just to keep America safe. There’s that word “safe” again. Americans hear the word “safe” and feel all warm and fuzzy. Our nanny government cares about us. How nice of the government to care about me and others. We’ll give up all our rights so we can stay safe.
What a bunch of baloney!
The government can use the word “safe” and do whatever it wants. The American people will put up with anything to stay safe.
But that’s not what convinced me to give up on Obama. It is his remark that “no surveillance is happening to American citizens.”
What a LIAR!
He knows that there are thousands or up to million Americans who are under government surveillance. He has to approve all that spying.
But Obama gets in front of t.v. cameras, and with a straight faces, looks into the camera and says that no American is under surveillance. And he’s joined by a California woman and some members of Congress who back him up (I’m not naming them because I don’t even want to acknowledge their presence.)
I hope all their phones, emails and all they sites they use are under government surveillance.
And Obama admitting that they’re using surveillance on other countries, but not Americans, must make all those other countries feel all warm and fuzzy toward the U.S. What a great country we’ve become. What a lying country we’ve become. If I lived in another country, I’d watch my back.
So, Obama is a lying, two-face President. Just like Bush.
What a disappointment he is.
P.S. If they come after me harder after writing this, I consider it a compliment. Bring it on corrupt U.S. government!
Contact info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com
- Obama defends gov’t surveillance programs (kvue.com)
- New Massive Surveillance Program Revealed Of Emails, Photos, and Other Communications Of U.S. Citizens (jonathanturley.org)
- WRAPUP 4-Obama defends U.S. surveillance effort as ‘trade-off’ for security (uk.reuters.com)
- Is Obama Lying About Big Brother? (zerohedge.com)
- Editorial: Obama can’t have it both ways on surveillance (sacbee.com)
- Back to Bush era? Liberals see Obama regressing (tv.msnbc.com)
- George W. Obama Photo Goes Viral: Mocks Obama For NSA Scandal, Executing Bush-Era Domestic Spying Tactics (latinospost.com)
- Gang Stalking – We must have hope. (neverending1.wordpress.com)
- Obama defends gov’t surveillance programs (news.yahoo.com)
- Now more than ever, everybody’s a target in the American surveillance state (intrepidreport.com)