Well, I finally have an answer to the white truck that follows me around. All these years, I thought the truck was following me around to keep track of me. It’s true, they do keep track of me by truck, but there’s a darker side to the truck.
[Law enforcement officials are quietly using gadgets referred to genetically as “Stingrays” to find cellphones as part of investigative work.
1. The device is used in a vehicle along with a computer with mapping software.
2. The stingray stem, which mimics a cellphone tower, gets the target phone to connect to it.
3. Once the cellphone’s detected by the stingray, the phone signal strength is measured.
5. By collecting the signal strength, the system can triangulate and map a phone’s location.]
All this time, I thought the truck was following me. It is the signal from my phone that they are after. I always take the SIM card out of my phone; I wonder if it still gets a signal from the phone.
Well, what the FBI is doing is illegal. A judge told the FBI, which runs the program, that what they’re doing is illegal. The FBI replied that they thought what they are doing is legal. The FBI didn’t think it was doing anything wrong.
GIVE. ME. A. BREAK.
Just like the FBI didn’t know that it was illegally cavorting with prostitutes in Colombia.
The FBI sure plays dumb when it wants to. This reinforces what I’ve always thought: that the FBI’s involved in our gang stalking. Proof, proof, proof.
Give me a minute while I laugh.
The FBI is given what is called “pen register” order, also known as “tap and trace” orders. These orders are given to the FBI by a judge to allow the FBI to use its power to tract someone in an emergency. And this order is usually given by a judge to allow the FBI to track foreign agents. And only in an emergency. It is not to be used to track citizens who are not causing any problems.
And this why the FBI is breaking the law. It is messing around with our First Amendment rights, which is has no right to do unless it gets a warrant on us.
So when you see that man in the white truck who’s always on your tail, tell him he has no right to be following you around. Tell him that he needs a warrant if he’s going to track you.
And excuse me while I laugh, laugh and laugh.
FBI you got caught with your pants down, again. How does it feel?
How do you like it?
As someone once said, “They always get caught.”
Contact info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com
- FBI being sued over powerful Stingray cellphone tracking system (rt.com)
- Can You Hear Me Now? Feds Admit FBI Warrantless Cellphone Tracking ‘Very Common’ (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)