Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 6,300 times in 2011. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people.
Thanks everybody for reading my blog. Thanks to all the people in Sweden and Great Britain who read my blog. I didn’t know anyone from Sweden and Great Britain read it. And thanks to all my fellow Americans who read my blog. Appreciate each one of you. Love to all of you!
A million thanks, WordPress! Love all you guys!
- 2011 in review (mistakablypremier.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review. A free report from WordPress. (kreenpananas.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (WordPress Stats) (thetygerlily.com)
- 2011 in review of MuslimFaith.WordPress.Com (muslimfaith.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in Review (twelve16.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (elrambo.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review (ikarowina.wordpress.com)
- 2011 in review of the blog page (fikishakenya.wordpress.com)
- Thoughts on Translation 2011 annual report (thoughtsontranslation.com)
- 2011 in review (myconflictedself.wordpress.com)
- 2011 Blog Report (potentialroyalmarine.wordpress.com)