Ten things I’m thankful for:
1. I am so thankful for my health. Someone can have all the money in the world, but what good is the money without the health? So I’m grateful for my excellent health (cross my fingers).
2. I’m thankful for my sanity. With everything I’m going through, I’ve managed to stay sane. So I’m very grateful for my sanity.
3. I’m thankful that I have a place to live. I see so many homeless people, that I’m scared I might end up homeless. So I’m grateful for a place I can call home.
4. I’m thankful that I have more than enough food to eat.
5. I’m thankful for all the people who have been kind to me this year. Thank you all who have been kind to me. There are still decent people in the world.
6. I’m thankful for WordPress.com. The people at WordPress.com have often helped me out. I thank you all.
7. I’m thankful for Nevada Public Radio. I am without a television and NPR keeps me entertained, and knowledgeable about all that’s going on in world. I thank you Nevada Public Radio. Your wonderful stories have kept me sane and laughing!
8. I’m thankful for my WordPress readers (Twitter, Stumble Upon, LinkedIn, etc.) . Thank you all for reading my blog. I appreciate each and every one of you. Without you, I wouldn’t have much of an incentive to write. Keep reading, and thanks a thousand times over.
9. I’m thankful for all the people on Facebook who help me when I need help. You are a wonderful group of people, and I hope all of us will one day be set free.
10. I’m thankful to Daniela C. and Gloria R. for keeping in touch with me, and being such good spirits.
If there’s anyone I’ve forgotten to say thank you to, I say “thank you” now.
To everyone else, I say “Happy Thanksgiving”, enjoy the day with your family,
and love to every one of you, now go eat your turkey.
Countdown: 85 blogs to write.
Contact Info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com