If you’re looking for movies that tuck at your heart, your mind, and leave you stunned, some of the movies listed below will forever stay with you.
1. Billy Elliot: takes place in England, about a boy whose father wants him to learn to be a boxer, but Billy has other ideas.
2. Born on the Fourth of July: about a Vietnam Vet who returns home and becomes disillusioned with war.
3. Casablanca: about two ex-lovers who reunite after many years. Takes place in Morocco during war.
4. The King and I: beautiful scenes of Siam, and the colors are just to die for. About an English teacher and the King.
5. To Kill a Mockingbird: take place in the south during segregation; white lawyer defends black man, an unheard thing in the south.
6. Life is Beautiful: takes place during the holocaust. A man and his son, and the father’s sacrifice for his son.
7. The Crying Game: worth seeing just for the ending. I’m not going to say anything else. A big surprise at the end.
8. West Side Story: takes places in New York City, the dancing alone is worth seeing the movie. I’ve never seen better dancing in a movie. About gang members, 50s style.
9. Deer Hunter: small town, soldier goes to war, returns home a changed man. The Deer scene is unforgettable.
10. Some Like It Hot: if you want a few laughs, this is the movie to see. Best acting ever by Marilyn Monroe.
I didn’t write too much information about the movies, because it really annoys me when critics tell you everything about a movie. After they tell you everything, why bother seeing the movie? All the above movies will change you in some way, that’s all I can say.
Countdown: 108 blogs to write.
Contact Info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com