I’m not afraid to write about anything. I write about anything that interests me. The problem I have is writing about emotional things.
1. I have a problem writing about my mother. I get very emotional. I know if she were still alive, she would not have turned on me as everyone else in my family has.
2. My family. I can’t write about them. I get very emotional, too. That my family turned against me still gets me upset.
3. Even though I write about this all the time, I don’t like writing about it. The things that annoy me about gang stalking and gang stalkers. I don’t like writing about this because if they know something annoys me, they will use it against me. But I still write about it, because I want others to know what sort of things gang stalkers do.
4. Loneliness. I don’t like to write about how lonely being a target is. I feel I have to, though, because it’s true and it might help someone else not feel so alone.
5. I don’t really like to write about how crappy a day of mine has been. Sometimes I’m sure readers would wish I’d shut up and stop complaining. But if I don’t write about my crappy days, I’m letting all those who are targets down. It lets them know what crappy days they will have.
I write this blog to let other targets know what sort of things they’ll have to face on a day-to-day basis. If I can help make their lives a little better, it makes me happy.
Contact Info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com
You have helped me.
For so long, I had no idea why any of the things were happening to me.
One of the prerequisites for becoming a TI must be having a crappy family.
How inhumane to plan to do other human beings as they do.
Bless you, NE1.
I hope you have a good day.
Thanks, Bearcat, I will keep writing. If I can help just one person to find out what’s happening to them, all the gang stalking I suffer is worth it.