Before I say adios, below are some things I’d like to do.
1. To get all the gang stalkers, who harassed me, arrested and punished.
2. Take a long, long vacation on some secluded beach. Not a beach with a lot of tourist.
3. Move out of Las Vegas.
4. Visit China, Peru (Machu Picchu), South America. I’ve seen 32 states. I want to visit the 18 states I have not seen.
5. Buy a small cottage with lots of trees surrounding it.
6. Let go of the bitterness I feel toward gang stalkers. It doesn’t serve me well to hate them so much.
7. Be more positive.
8. Live each ordinary moment to its fullest.
9. If ever I get out of this gang stalking mess, I’d like to visit WordPress.com and give all the people who helped me a big hug and kiss, and say “thank you” to them all.
10. Start painting again.
11. Become a really good cook. I’m working toward this. I’m a lot better cook than I used to be. Give big dinner parties, invite everybody.
12. Meet a man who shares my love of traveling and travel with him.
13. Make sure that any money I’ve borrowed is repaid.
14. Live life to the fullest.
15. Go back to school and get a Ph.d., or learn a new skill.
16. Volunteer to help kids learn how to read.
17. Read more.
18. Watch every movie I haven’t seen in the last three years.
19. Go up in hot air balloon.
20. Ride a motorcycle.
21. Get my driver’s license. I will do this!
For now, this is my bucket list. If I think of anything else, I will add it to this list.
Contact Info: http://neverending1.WordPress.com